cbproads


Clickbank Products

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Consistent Earning

What does it take to have a consistent income from  our online endeavors?  I will try to impart to you my views on this subject.  I sure that there are a lot of high earners that will tell you the same thing as I am going to say here today.  I am earning about hundred times the amount today as I was when I started 10 years ago.  Each year sees a little more than the one before.

Each year I seem to have more referrals in my downlines, could this be why my earnings keep growing?  I would have to say yes.  The key to consistent earning is downline.  If you have a good downline then even when you cannot give a full day you will still earn.  The other thing I do is make sure I log into each program I am member of and do something, the Bux sites this takes only a few minutes.  If you are a member of a clix site then you must login daily or take the chance of being deleted.

I have found a good way of making sure I don't forget a site is to bookmark each one in a file or to open up my downline builder, MarketingPond, and just go down the list.  Another builder I use is GlobalTeamBuilder,  It has some of the same programs as MarketingPond and some that the admin has added from his list.

No comments:

Post a Comment