cbproads


Clickbank Products

Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's been a while since I was by here to give some great info on some programs and how they are working for me.  Before we have talked about +clixsense and how we should work it, free or upgrade.  Well I have upgraded and have four active people in my first line one of those is really active they have over 250 in the next two lines.  As an upgraded member I'm earning on all these folks down 8 levels.  So I would say to anyone who asks to upgrade and it is less than $15.00 a year none others I know of are any cheaper.  Several streams on income here if you will put in about 30 minutes per day and check all the streams.  You will get more ads to click as an upgraded member plus earning on all in your downline.

The next stream I have is +NeoBux  I worked this as free member and accumulated 200 referrals, rented them,  I then upgraded for one year.  I now have about 300 rented members and am earning on their clicks.  From these members I am earning about $2.00 per day from my referrals.  Being upgraded has a few advantages but as free member you can rent referrals every few days as upgraded I can only rent at 9 am and 11 am daily.  If I miss that time then I have to wait till the next day.  I can reserve referral rental but then the referrals are higher and it takes longer to turn a profit.  I still recommend that you upgrade but wait until you have accumulated 500 or 600 referrals.  Then you can make some real money.   Start free and accumulate 500 to 600 referrals then up grade.

+WordLinx and +LinkGrand  are a couple more that I have been earning from for a couple years now.  Again I started as a free member and got to know the site and how to get the most out of it then I upgraded.  I now make enough to pay the upgrade each year and some change left over.  A couple more Paid to Click (PTC) that have and are paying me are +DealsnCash and +Hits4pay These send payment whenever you reach payout which is around $30.00 you need not even request it. I am awaiting my second payment from +e-mail pays u  You have to request payment when you reach $100.00  or you can upgrade and payout is $75.00.  This one is also a paid to read e-mail site as is +OzarkPaidMail and +LadyModonnaMails

I am also trying out a writing site that pays pretty well, +Bubblews Blog I just joined this one this month and already am three fourths the way to payout at $25.00.  The key here is participation, make connections with folks and get views to your articles.  The company splits the ad revenue with you fifty / fifty. Of course one needs to build their list of contacts so that they can offer their programs and stuff to.  I use +Trafficwave as my list builder and +TheOnlineAdNetwork to run my ads to build all my site's membership.

I hope that this page helps you to make money online, that is my only motive here.  I know that if you join some of my site here I will make money when you make money. Remember when I find out some secret I will pass it along to you, no charge nor will I ever charge you for telling you how I make money.  In fact I hope you make a lot of money using my methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment